- Power Incline – Instantly adjustable incline lets users looking for a more intense workout add challenge at the touch of a button.
- Suspension Design – Suspension design provides a smooth, low-impact exercise experience while minimizing noise and maintenance.
- Ergonomic Comfort – Large, cushioned pedals reduce stress on joints, while narrow pedal spacing promotes good posture.
- Ease of Placement – Self-powered design makes it easy to place the S70 wherever it’s most convenient for your facility.
- Easy Access – An open design and a low step-on height make it easy for anyone to get started and have a stable, secure exercise experience.
- Durability of Design – A heavy-gauge welded steel frame provides excellent stability during intense workouts and durability that withstands years.
- Clear Feedback – A bright white LED console provides easy-to-read workout feedback to keep users on track for their goals.
- Heart Rate Tracking – Conveniently positioned contact grips and a built-in wireless receiver offer easy heart rate tracking (chest strap not included).
- User-Defined Workouts – Variable stride length and multi-position handlebars make it totally intuitive for users to get a workout tailored to their body and abilities.
|Display||10 x 14 white dot-matrix LED profile display, alphanumeric LEDs, CSAFE|
|Workout Feedback||Distance, Speed, HR, % Max HR, Watts, METs, RPM, Calories, Time, Resistance|
|Programs||SPRINT 8®, Manual, Interval, Fat Burn, Random, Target HR, HR Weight Loss, HR Interval, HR Hill, Trail 2K, Trail 8K, Glute Burn, Summit Hike, Mountain Trek, Stair Climb, Fitness Test, Custom|
|Heart Rate||Contact grips, wireless receiver|
|Frame Type||Ascent Trainer®|
|Variable Stride Length||51–58 cm / 20″–23″|
|Step-on Height||21.6 cm / 8.5″|
|Resistance System||2-stage self-generating power|
|Pedal Type||Oversized with rubber inserts|
|Pedal Spacing||5.1 cm / 2″|
|Handlebar Type||Multi-position dual action with resistance / incline toggles, stationary with contact heart rate grips|
|Extras||Water bottle holder, reading rack|
|Assembled Dimensions||191 x 89 x 173 cm / 75″ x 35″ x 68″|
|Assembled Weight||160 kg / 352 lbs.|
|User Weight Capacity||182 kg / 400 lbs.|
|Electrical Requirements||Self-powered, optional power cord|
|Power Supply||Optional NEMA 5–15 (requirement may vary outside the USA)|
|Home Warranty – Frame||Lifetime|
|Home Warranty – Parts||7 years|
|Home Warranty – Labor||2 Years|