- Suspension Design – Suspension design provides a smooth, low-impact exercise experience while minimizing noise and maintenance.
- Ergonomic Comfort – Large, cushioned pedals reduce stress on joints, while narrow pedal spacing promotes good posture.
- Durability of Design – A heavy-gauge welded steel frame provides excellent stability during intense workouts and durability that withstands years.
- Easy Access – An open design and a low step-on height make it easy for anyone to get started and have a stable, secure exercise experience.
- Ease of Placement – Self-powered design makes it easy to place the S60 wherever it’s most convenient for your facility.
- Clear Feedback – A bright white LED console provides easy-to-read workout feedback to keep users on track for their goals.
- Heart Rate Tracking – Conveniently positioned contact grips and a built-in wireless receiver offer easy heart rate tracking (chest strap not included).
|Display||10 x 14 white dot-matrix LED profile display, alphanumeric LEDs, dedicated HR zone display|
|Workout Feedback||Time, Distance, Calories, Speed, Resistance, Level, RPM, METs, Watts, HR, Target HR, % Max HR, Profile|
|Programs||Manual, Interval, Fat Burn, Random, HR Weight Loss, HR Interval, Constant Watts, Interval Watts, Hill Watts, Time Goal, Distance Goal, Calories Goal|
|Heart Rate||Contact grips, wireless receiver|
|Frame Type||Suspension Elliptical Trainer|
|Stride Length||53.3 cm / 21″|
|Step-on Height||23 cm / 9″|
|Resistance System||2-stage generator|
|Pedal Type||Oversized with rubber inserts|
|Pedal Spacing||5.1 cm / 2″|
|Handlebar Type||Standard foam grips and stationary with contact heart rate grips|
|Extras||Water bottle holder, reading rack|
|Assembled Dimensions||186 x 75 x 164 cm / 74″ x 29.5″ x 64.5″|
|Assembled Weight||140 kg / 308 lbs.|
|User Weight Capacity||182 kg / 400 lbs.|
|Home Warranty – Frame||Lifetime|
|Home Warranty – Parts||7 years|
|Home Warranty – Labor||2 Years|