- Easy Access – A step-through frame makes it easy for anyone from fitness enthusiasts to older and deconditioned users to start their low-impact cardio workout.
- Better Pedals – Self-balancing pedals with easily adjustable straps make it easy for anyone to strap in and go.
- Ease of Placement – Self-powered design makes it easy to place the bike wherever it’s most convenient for your facility.
- Clear Feedback – A bright white LED console provides easy-to-read workout feedback to keep users on track for their goals.
- Durability of Design – A heavy-gauge welded steel frame provides excellent stability during hard rides and durability that withstands years.
- Heart Rate Tracking – Conveniently positioned contact grips and a built-in wireless receiver offer easy heart rate tracking (chest strap not included).
- Accessory Tray – A convenient accessory tray keeps water or smartphones close at hand.
|Display||10 x 14 white dot-matrix LED profile display, alphanumeric LEDs, dedicated HR zone display|
|Workout Feedback||Time, Distance, Calories, Speed, Resistance, Level, RPM, METs, Watts, HR, Target HR, % Max HR, Profile|
|Programs||Manual, Interval, Fat Burn, Random, Constant Watts, Interval Watts, Hill Watts, Time Goal, Distance Goal, Calories Goal, HR Weight Loss, HR Interval|
|Heart Rate||Contact grips, wireless receiver|
|Accessories Tray||Water bottle holder and reading rack|
|Frame Type||Heavy-gauge welded steel, recumbent|
|Pedal Type||Self-balancing with adjustable straps|
|Seat Type||Pure Comfort seat|
|Seat Adjustment||28 positions|
|Resistance System||2-stage generator|
|Handlebar Type||Console and seat-mounted with contact heart rate grips|
|Extras||Water bottle holder, reading rack|
|Assembled Dimensions||161.9 x 72.5 x 138.3 cm / 63.7″ x 28.5″ x 54.4″|
|Assembled Weight||70 kg / 154 lbs.|
|User Weight Capacity||182 kg / 400 lbs.|
|Home Warranty – Frame||Lifetime|
|Home Warranty – Generator||Lifetime|
|Home Warranty – Parts||7 Years|
|Home Warranty – Labor||2 Years|