Specifications & Features
- Vertical Arm Positions: 25 positions from 6″ to 7′. Arms are counterbalanced to minimize adjusting effort.
- Horizontal Arm Positions: 10 positions per arm, separation ranging from 8″ to over 8-1/2′.
- Arm Locking Mechanisms: Fully shrouded.
- Swiveling Pulleys: Unique dual offset pulley design offers more cable/pulley contact for the ultimate in smooth swiveling motion to freely follow exercise movements.
- Premium Weight Stack(s): Powder coated, machined cast iron. Alloy selector shaft for low minimum weight. Premium selector pin with lanyard. Access from front of machine for convenience, fully shrouded.
- Cabling: 4 to 1 cabling standard, 2 to 1 and 6 to 1 available. See chart below for details.
- Cable: Internally lubricated, clear nylon coated 7 x 19 strand construction, aircraft quality, 2000 lb. tensile strength, stainless steel fittings.
- Pulleys: Fiberglass reinforced nylon, 4-1/2″ diameter, ball bearing hub.
- Frame: Heavy duty welded steel construction. Quality powder coat finish for durability.
- Frame Colors Available: Classic Pewter.
- Guide Rods: Stainless steel, linear polished.
- Rubber Coated Foot Bar: A Vectra innovation that maximizes core involvement and forms the pivot point for many Body ResiStabilty exercises.
- Informational Materials Included:
- 3 Exercise/Safety Posters
- Instructional DVD