- Smooth, linear movement with start and stop motion Yes
- Low starting resistance 6 watts
- Resistance range 191 levels of resistance – 20 levels adjustable in .1 increments
- Neutral starting position Pedals always come back to neutral starting position for easier entry and startup. Allows for entry from both sides.
- Arm to leg movement ratio 1:1 Natural arm to leg movement ratio. Patterning similar to walking or climbing stairs.
- User-defined range of motion 2” to 11.5” step length.
- Comfortable, ergonomic body position Yes
- Total body workout Yes
- Large flywheel Increased kinetic energy and smooth stepping motion.
- Small footprint 5” shorter than other leading recumbent steppers.
- Easy to transport Integrated transport handle and wheels.
- Heart rate monitoring Telemetric (chest strap required)
- Quiet belt drive Yes
- Direct wheelchair access Seat slides off easily for direct wheelchair access. ADA compliant.
- Easy patient transfer Adjustable swivel seat sits on a flat horizontal monorail and provides easy patient transfer.
- Step-through seating True adjustable step-through design, allows all users full access and ease of entry.
- Step-through height 2”
- Grab bar Integrated for easy entry and support.
- Removable seat Seat removes easily without hardware for direct wheelchair access
- 360° Therapist Assist Pedals Adjust the seat forward and back from any point around the machine
- Seat removal handle Integrated handle on seat back makes it easy to remove the seat
- Zero-sloping forward/back seat adjustment Adjust forward and back on a level monorail for optimum control and safe positioning
- Standard seat Forward and back adjustability; custom shape – reduced hamstring interference
- Bariatric seat Wide seat adjusts forward/back; side handles; and 600 lb user weight capacity
- Premium seat Seat adjusts up/down, forward/back, swivels and reclines
- Seat recline Recline to any point within a 23 degree range
- Seat swivel 360 degree swivel that locks at each 90 degrees for safety
- Seat height adjustment Select seat height anywhere from 18.5”-23”
- Accessible adjustment levers Reach all adjustment levers from both sides of the seat
ARMS & GRIPS
- Arm length adjustment Adjust length of arms within a 12” range.
- 60 degree hand grip rotation Position handles anywhere within the 60 degrees of hand grip rotation.
- Non-absorbent, chemical resistant hand grips Easy to clean, durable, made from 100% recyclable material.
- Easy adjustment levers Yes
- Orthopedic foot beds with safety edge Sturdy, oversized foot beds.
- Heel cup Yes
- Foot straps Yes
- 7” LCD full color touch screen display Touch screen with clear, simple screens and large, readable font.
- Audible beep Yes
- Tactile buttons Tactile buttons in addition to touch screen.
- Resistance levels 191 levels of resistance – 20 levels adjustable in .1 increments.
- Display feedback Time, total steps, steps per minute, stride length, calories, ascent, METs, watts, heart rate and level.
- Intelli-Stride™ stride length measurement Stride length is accurately measured and displayed to help monitor range of motion and improvement.
- Ascent Displays a true measure of ascent (ft.) based on stride length and steps.
- One touch quick start Yes
- Control METs – Constant Work Program Set constant METs level and the workload remains constant throughout the program
- Iso-Strength Program Isokinetic program for safe, accommodating resistance
- Power Burst 8-second burst of high intensity training
- Cool down Automatic cool down begins after each exercise is completed.
- Administrative mode User defined settings, metric or US units of measure and other custom settings.
- User-defined console languages 9 languages – English, Spanish, French, German, Russian, Japanese, Chinese, Italian, Dutch
- Download results to USB flash drive Plug USB flash drive into the Fit-Key® slot to save workout results in a .txt file.
- CSAFE port and 8-volt DC power port Yes
- USB charger For phones and other electronic devices.
- Water bottle holder Integrated
- Personal Cooling Fan Integrated dual fans with three speeds
- Programs: Quick Start, Manual, Hills, Fit-Quik®, Constant Work – METs, Constant Work – Watts, Heart Rate, Random, Iso-Strength, Stress Test
- Power Requirements Self generating; low voltage AC adapter included
- Maximum user weight capacity 450 lbs.
- User height range Fits users 4’6” – 6”7”
- Accuracy to EN 957-8 standard Yes
- Unit weight 312 lbs.
- Unit size 68” L x 30” W x 48” H
- Color Frame: Charcoal / Cover: Cool Gray
- Manufacturing Assembled in USA
- Parts 3 years
- Labor 1 year
- Frame 5 years
- Fit-Key® software Optional Fit-Key® software makes it easy to create specialized programs and track data.
- Entertainment options Yes
- StepOne™ Leg Stabilizer Attaches at the calf where support is needed most. Natural pivot point at ankle.
- Durable steel construction.
- Wheelchair Platform Provides a sturdy foundation for wheelchair use, includes tethers for stabilization.
- Heavy-Duty Wheelchair Ramps For manual and powered wheelchair access. Provides increased stabilization.
- Assist Gloves Wrist support and enhanced grip – helps user maintain grip and position.
- Polar Chest Strap Transmits heart rate directly to console – works on all SCIFIT products.