- Total body movement Smooth, elliptical motion for efficient total body exercise in both directions
- Optimized torso rotation Knee-to-elbow motion provides core muscle recruitment
- Smooth, natural knee movement Replicates climbing stairs to help improve functional gait
- Dependent movement Allows individuals to use strong limbs to drive weaker limbs through the range of motion
- Oversized foot beds With safety edge for comfort and stability
- Dual position handles Provide multiple hand positions and allow muscle change on the fly
- Premium seat Seat adjusts forward/back and swivels for easy entry
- Easy to transport Integrated transport wheels
- Heart rate monitoring Telemetric (chest strap required)
MOVEMENT AND RESISTANCE
- Bi-directional movement and resistance Exercising in forward and reverse provides versatility, helps prolong exercise and promotes reciprocal muscle balance
- Low starting resistance 6 watts
- Resistance range 191 levels of resistance – 20 levels adjustable in .1 increments
- Resistance system 3 phase combination generator & eddy current brake – largest watt range in the industry
- 7” LCD full color touch screen display Touch screen with clear, simple screens and large, readable font.
- Audible beep Yes
- Tactile buttons Tactile buttons in addition to touch screen
- Resistance levels 191 levels of resistance – 20 levels adjustable in .1 increments
- Display feedback Time, level, distance, METs, heart rate, calories, RPM, watts
- One touch quick start Yes
- Control METs – Constant Work Program Set constant METs level and the workload remains constant throughout the program.
- Iso-Strength Program Isokinetic program for safe, accommodating resistance
- Power Burst 8-second burst of high intensity training
- Cool down Automatic cool down begins after each exercise is completed
- Administrative mode User defined settings, metric or US units of measure and other custom settings
- User-defined console languages 9 languages – English, Spanish, French, German, Russian, Japanese, Chinese, Italian, Dutch
- Download results to USB flash drive Plug USB flash drive into the Fit-Key® slot to save workout results in a .txt file
- CSAFE port and 8-volt DC power port Yes
- USB charger For phones and other electronic devices
- Water bottle holder, accessory tray, reading rack Integrated
- Personal Cooling Fan Integrated dual fans with three speeds
- Programs Include: Quick Start, Constant Work – METs, Hills Heart Fit Test & Training, Manual, Constant Work – Watts Fit-Quik®, Power Fit Test & Training, Heart Rate, Iso-Strength, and Random Stress Test.
- Power Requirements Self-generating; low-voltage AC adapter, optional
- Maximum user weight capacity 350 lbs.
- Unit weight 299 lbs.
- Unit size 73” L x 28” W x 55” H
- Color Frame: Charcoal / Cover: Charcoal
- Manufacturing Assembled in USA
- Parts 3 years
- Labor 1 year
- Fit-Key® software Optional Fit-Key® software makes it easy to create specialized programs and track data
- Entertainment options Yes
- AC Adapter Allows the unit to be plugged in, so the console remains lit and displays data longer Foot Straps Large foot straps help keep feet securely in place
- Assist Gloves Designed for individuals who require help gripping the hand cranks. Made of heavy-duty closed cell foam that resists moisture. Flexible, comfortable and easy to clean.
- Polar Chest Strap Transmits heart rate directly to console – works on all SCIFIT products