- Total body solution Use with total body, upper body or lower body for versatile exercise
- Dependent motion Allows stronger extremities to assist weaker ones
- Knee-to-elbow motion Provides optimized torso rotation, enables core exercise and cardio training
- Bi-directional movement and resistance Pedaling in forward and reverse provides versatility, helps prolong exercise and promotes reciprocal muscle balance
- Low starting resistance 6 watts
- Resistance range 191 levels of resistance – 20 levels adjustable in .1 increments
- Resistance system 3 phase combination generator & eddy current brake – largest watt range in the industry
- Easy to transport Integrated transport wheels
- Heart rate monitoring Telemetric (chest strap required)
ACCESSIBILITY & ADJUSTABILITY
- Adjustable arm and leg cranks 3 length settings
- Step-through seating Adjustable step-through allows easy entry and safe and easy access for all users
- Direct wheelchair access Seat slides off for direct wheelchair access – ADA compliant
- Standard seat Forward and back adjustability; custom shape for reduced hamstring interference
- 360˚ Therapist Assist Pedals Adjust the seat forward and back from any point around the machine
- Seat removal handle Integrated handle on seat back makes it easy to remove the seat
- Zero-sloping forward/back seat adjustment Adjust forward and back on level monorail for optimum control and safe positioning
- 7” LCD full color touch screen display Touch screen with clear, simple screens and large, readable font.
- Audible beep Yes
- Tactile buttons Tactile buttons in addition to touch screen
- Resistance levels 191 levels of resistance – 20 levels adjustable in .1 increments
- Display feedback Time, level, distance, METs, heart rate, calories, RPM, watts
- One touch quick start Yes
- Control METs – Constant Work Program Set constant METs level and the workload remains constant throughout the program.
- Iso-Strength Program Isokinetic program for safe, accommodating resistance
- Power Burst 8-second burst of high intensity training
- Cool down Automatic cool down begins after each exercise is completed
- Administrative mode User defined settings, metric or US units of measure and other custom settings
- User-defined console languages 9 languages – English, Spanish, French, German, Russian, Japanese, Chinese, Italian, Dutch
- Download results to USB flash drive Plug USB flash drive into the Fit-Key® slot to save workout results in a .txt file
- CSAFE port and 8-volt DC power port Yes
- USB charger For phones and other electronic devices
- Water bottle holder, accessory tray, reading rack Integrated
- Personal Cooling Fan Integrated dual fans with three speeds
- Programs Quick Start, Manual, Heart Rate, Constant Work – METs, Constant Work – Watts, Iso-Strength, Hills, Fit-Quik®, Random, Heart Fit Test & Training, Power Fit Test & Training, Stress Test
- Power Requirements Self-generating; low-voltage AC adapter, included
- Maximum user weight capacity 450 lbs with Premium Seat, 500 lbs. with Standard Seat, and 600lbs with Bariatric Seat
- Unit weight 236 lbs.
- Unit size 61” L x 30” W x 62” H
- Color Frame: Charcoal / Cover: Charcoal
- Manufacturing Assembled in USA
- Parts 3 years
- Labor 1 year
- Fit-Key® software Optional Fit-Key® software makes it easy to create specialized programs and track data
- Entertainment options Yes
- Leg Stabilizers Provides comfort and stabilization for users with leg weakness or spasticity. Durable steel construction with padded calf cuff. Large foot bed with straps for secure foot placement.
- Low Boots Keeps the foot on the pedal with sturdy straps around the back, top, and front of foot.
- Assist Gloves Designed for individuals who require help gripping the hand cranks. Made of heavy-duty closed cell foam that resists moisture. Flexible, comfortable and easy to clean.
- Straight Grips For those who have spasticity, weakness, or tremors in their upper extremities.
- Wheelchair Platform Provides a sturdy foundation for wheelchair use, includes tethers for stabilization.
- Heavy-Duty Wheelchair Ramps For manual and powered wheelchair access. Provides increased stabilization
- Polar Chest Strap Transmits heart rate directly to console – works on all SCIFIT products