- Bi-directional movement and resistance Pedaling in forward and reverse provides versatility, helps prolong exercise and promotes reciprocal muscle balance
- Low starting resistance 6 watts
- Resistance range 191 levels of resistance – 20 levels adjustable in .1 increments
- Resistance system 3 phase combination generator & eddy current brake – largest watt range in the industry
- Large, self-righting pedals Strap adjusts easily to fit the user
- Handlebars Handlebars on seat and console provide a variety of hand grip options
- Easy to transport Integrated transport wheels
- Heart rate monitoring Contact and telemetric (chest strap required)
ACCESSIBILITY & ADJUSTABILITY
- Step-through seating Adjustable step-through allows easy entry and safe and easy access for all users
- Direct wheelchair access Seat slides off for direct wheelchair access – ADA compliant
- Standard Seat: Custom shape for reduced hamstring interference
- 360˚ Therapist Assist Pedals Adjust the seat forward and back from any point around the bike
- Seat removal handle Integrated handle on seat back makes it easy to remove the seat
- Zero-sloping forward/back seat adjustment Adjust forward and back on level monorail for optimum control and safe positioning
- Bariatric Seat: Wide seat adjusts forward and back, has side handles and 600 lb user weight capacity
- Premium Seat: Seat adjusts up/down, forward/back, swivels and reclines
- Seat Recline Recline to any point within a 23 degree range
- Seat Swivel 360 degree swivel that locks at each 90 degrees for safety
- Seat height adjustment Select seat height anywhere from 18.5”-23”
- Accessible adjustment levers Reach all adjustment levers from both sides of the seat
- 7” LCD full color touch screen display Touch screen with clear, simple screens and large, readable font.
- Audible beep Yes
- Tactile buttons Tactile buttons in addition to touch screen
- Resistance levels 191 levels of resistance – 20 levels adjustable in .1 increments
- Display feedback Time, level, distance, METs, heart rate, calories, RPM, watts
- One touch quick start Yes
- Control METs – Constant Work Program Set constant METs level and the workload remains constant throughout the program.
- Iso-Strength Program Isokinetic program for safe, accommodating resistance
- Power Burst 8-second burst of high intensity training
- Cool down Automatic cool down begins after each exercise is completed
- Administrative mode User defined settings, metric or US units of measure and other custom settings
- User-defined console languages 9 languages – English, Spanish, French, German, Russian, Japanese, Chinese, Italian, Dutch
- Download results to USB flash drive Plug USB flash drive into the Fit-Key® slot to save workout results in a .txt file
- CSAFE port and 8-volt DC power port Yes
- USB charger For phones and other electronic devices
- Water bottle holder, accessory tray, reading rack Integrated
- Personal Cooling Fan Integrated dual fans with three speeds
- Programs Include: Quick Start, Constant Work – METs, Hills Heart Fit Test & Training, Manual, Constant Work – Watts Fit-Quik®, Power Fit Test & Training, Heart Rate, Iso-Strength, and Random Stress Test.
- Power Requirements Self-generating; low-voltage AC adapter, included
- Maximum user weight capacity 450 lbs.
- Unit weight 243 lbs.
- Unit size 58” L x 24” W x 53” H
- Color Frame: Charcoal / Cover: Cool Gray
- Parts 3 years
- Labor 1 year
- Fit-Key® software Optional Fit-Key® software makes it easy to create specialized programs and track data
- Entertainment options Yes
- Adjustable Pedal Cranks Provides three adjustments (5”, 6” and 7”) to give the user versatility to adjust their range of motion
- Low Support Boots Keeps the foot on the pedal with sturdy straps around the back, top, and front of the foot.
- Sports Performance Pedals High-quality design for high-intensity training. Compatible with Shimano SPD cycling shoes. Reversible for cleat connection. Easily removable.
- Wheelchair platform Provides a sturdy foundation for wheelchair use
- Heavy duty wheelchair ramps For manual and powered wheelchair access. Provides increased stabilization
- Polar Chest Strap Transmits heart rate directly to console – works on all SCIFIT products
- Seat Belt Adjustable seat belt for added security and stability. Easy to attach and remove. Storage pouch included. Fits Premium seat only