- Bi-directional movement and resistance Pedaling in forward and reverse provides versatility, helps prolong exercise and promotes reciprocal muscle balance
- Low starting resistance 6 watts
- Resistance range 191 levels of resistance – 20 levels adjustable in .1 increments
- Resistance system 3 phase combination generator & eddy current brake – largest watt range in the industry
- Oversized seat Gel padded for added comfort
- Large, self-righting pedals Strap adjusts easily to fit the user
- Curved handle bars Users of all sizes can exercise in a natural position with a variety of hand grip options
- Easy to transport Integrated transport wheels
- Heart rate monitoring Contact and telemetric (chest strap required)
ACCESSIBILITY & ADJUSTABILITY
- Step-through seating Allows easy entry and safe and easy access for all users
- Seat adjustments 19 vertical and 9 horizontal seat adjustments for correct biomechanical fit
- Accommodates users up to 7’ tall Combination of horizontal and vertical seat adjustment provides for broad height range
- ISO7000 Upright Bike Product Specifications Order Code: ISO7001-INT
- 7” LCD full color touch screen display Touch screen with clear, simple screens and large, readable font.
- Audible beep Yes
- Tactile buttons Tactile buttons in addition to touch screen
- Resistance levels 191 levels of resistance – 20 levels adjustable in .1 increments
- Display feedback Time, level, distance, METs, heart rate, calories, RPM, watts
- One touch quick start Yes
- Control METs – Constant Work Program Set constant METs level and the workload remains constant throughout the program.
- Iso-Strength Program Isokinetic program for safe, accommodating resistance
- Power Burst 8-second burst of high intensity training
- Cool down Automatic cool down begins after each exercise is completed
- Administrative mode User defined settings, metric or US units of measure and other custom settings
- User-defined console languages 9 languages – English, Spanish, French, German, Russian, Japanese, Chinese, Italian, Dutch
- Download results to USB flash drive Plug USB flash drive into the Fit-Key® slot to save workout results in a .txt file
- CSAFE port and 8-volt DC power port Yes
- USB charger For phones and other electronic devices
- Water bottle holder, accessory tray, reading rack Integrated
- Personal Cooling Fan Integrated dual fans with three speeds
- Programs Include: Quick Start, Constant Work – METs, Hills Heart Fit Test & Training, Manual, Constant Work – Watts Fit-Quik®, Power Fit Test & Training, Heart Rate, Iso-Strength, and Random Stress Test.
- Power Requirements Self-generating; low voltage AC adapter, optional
- Maximum user weight capacity 350 lbs.
- Unit weight 164 lbs.
- Unit size 58” L x 23” W x 53” H
- Color Frame: Charcoal / Cover: Cool Gray
- Parts 3 years
- Labor 1 year
- Fit-Key® software Optional Fit-Key® software makes it easy to create specialized programs and track data
- Entertainment options Yes
- Adjustable Pedal Cranks Provides three adjustments (5”, 6” and 7”) to give the user versatility to adjust their range of motion
- Low Support Boots Keeps the foot on the pedal with sturdy straps around the back, top, and front of the foot.
- Sports Performance Pedals High-quality design for high-intensity training. Compatible with Shimano SPD cycling shoes. Reversible for cleat connection. Easily removable.
- Polar Chest Strap Transmits heart rate directly to console – works on all SCIFIT products