- Perfect for bench and other chest press movements
- 2″x3″ heavy duty 11 gauge mainframe construction
- 1/4″ zinc plated solid gunracks
- Durable double stitched upholstery
- Electrostatically applied powdercoat paint finish, metallic silver
- Back pad is 17.5” off the ground
- Product Dimensions: 68”L x 50”W x 48”H
- Product Weight: 111 lbs.
- Body-Solid Full Commercial Warranty
|Assembled Weight:||109lb / 49.44kg|
|68.00in / 1,727.20mm||50.00in / 1,270.00mm||48.00in/1,219.20mm|
|62.05in / 1,576.07mm||18.27in / 464.06mm||8.35in / 212.09mm|
|5.48 ft3 / 0.16 m3||102.50lb / 46.49kg|
|Package 2 Dimensions:||Length||Width||Height|
|57.13in / 1,451.10mm||10.16in / 258.06mm||4.06in / 103.12mm|
|1.36 ft3 / 0.04 m3||15.60lb / 7.08kg|
Body-Solid the Full Commercial Warranty as follows:
LIFETIME: Frame & Welds
3 YEARS: Pulleys, Bushings, Bearings, Hardware, Plates, Guide Rods
1 YEAR: Cables, Upholstery, Grips (Normal Wear)
- Body-Solid warrants that the Product you have purchased for commercial use from Body-Solid or from an authorized Body-Solid reseller is free from defects in materials or workmanship under normal use during the warranty period.
- Your sales receipt, showing the date of purchase of the Product, is your proof of the date of purchase.
- This warranty extends only to you, the original purchaser. It is not transferable to anyone who subsequently purchases the Product from you.
- It excludes expendable parts such as paint and finish.
- This Warranty becomes VALID ONLY if the Product is assembled / installed according to the instructions / directions included with the Product.
- This Limited Express Warranty applies only in the United States to products manufactured or distributed by Body-Solid, Inc. (“Body-Solid”) under the BODY-SOLID brand name (hereinafter referred to as “Product”).
What Is Covered? During the warranty period, Body-Solid will, at its sole discretion, at no additional charge, provide the exclusive remedy of repair or replacement of the Product if it becomes materially defective, malfunctions, or otherwise fails to conform with this limited warranty under normal commercial, personal, family, or household use. In repairing the Product, Body-Solid may replace defective parts with new or, at Body- Solid’s sole discretion, serviceable used parts that are equivalent to new parts in performance. All exchanged parts and Products replaced under this limited warranty will become the property of Body-Solid. Body-Solid reserves the right to change manufacturers of any part to cover any existing warranty.
How Long Coverage Lasts? Body-Solid warrants that the Product you have purchased for commercial or non-commercial, personal, family, or household use from Body-Solid or from an authorized BODY-SOLID dealer will be free from any material defects in materials or workmanship under normal use during the warranty period from the date of purchase. Your sales receipt, showing the date of purchase of the Product, shall constitute proof of the date of purchase.
Important Additional Terms and Restrictions. This warranty extends only to the original purchaser. It is not transferable to anyone who subsequently purchases the Product. It excludes expendable parts such as paint and finish. It does not cover labor costs. While necessary maintenance or repairs of the Product can be performed by any company, or by the owner we recommend that you use only Body-Solid or an authorized BODY-SOLID dealer for best results. Improper or incorrectly performed maintenance or repair voids this warranty. Body-Solid neither assumes nor authorizes any third party to assume for it any other warranty.
This warranty is void under the following conditions: if the Product is not assembled/installed according to the instructions/directions included with the Product; if proof-of-purchase documentation or Product serial number is altered or forged; if the Product was not purchased from Body-Solid or from an authorized BODYSOLID dealer. This warranty does not extend to any Product that has been damaged or rendered defective: (a) as a result of accident, misuse, or abuse; (b) by the use of parts not manufactured or sold by Body-Solid; (c) by modification of the Product; (d) as a result of improper or incorrectly performed service or repair by anyone other than Body-Solid or an authorized BODY-SOLID dealer or an authorized BODY-SOLID warranty service provider; (e) as a result of failure to provide reasonable and necessary care as outlined in the owner’s manual for the Product. Should any Product submitted for warranty service or replacement be found to be ineligible, an estimate of repair cost will be furnished and the repair will be made if requested by you upon Body-Solid’s receipt of payment or acceptable arrangement of payment.
How to Redeem this Warranty. To redeem this warranty, you must contact Body-Solid at 1-800- 556-3113 or email@example.com. Body-Solid may elect to send a new part to remedy the defect. However in some cases, Body-Solid may need to directly repair or entirely replace the equipment in which case you will be given a Return Authorization Number by Body-Solid customer service. You then must return the Product, together with the Return Authorization Number and the sales receipt, in its original container (or equivalent) to the following address: Body-Solid, Inc., Attn: BODY-SOLID Warranty Dept., 1900 S. Des Plaines Ave., Forest Park, IL 60130. You must pre-pay any shipping charges, export taxes, customs duties and taxes, insurance, and any other charges associated with transportation of the Product. Body-Solid will not accept any Product returned on a freight collect basis or outside of Body-Solid’s normal business hours. You are responsible for insuring any Product shipped or returned. You assume the risk of loss during shipment or return.