Body-Solid fitness equipment features materials and component parts of only the highest quality and durability.
All Body-Solid frames feature continuous, four side welded construction instead of the typical 2-side welds that have become common in the industry. We use heavy-gauge 2″x2″, 2″x3″ and 2″x4″ 11-gauge, high tensile strength steel in our mainframes.
- DuraFirm™ Pads
Our exclusive DuraFirm Pads are tear-resistant, extra-thick and ultra comfortable. We use the highest density foam in the industry for a lifetime of support without bottoming out.
An electrostatically applied powder coat finish protects all Body-Solid fitness equipment. This is the same process used on industrial machinery because of its durability. It resists cracking, chipping and corrosion and makes cleaning a breeze.
- Pulleys & Cables
Fiberglass reinforced nylon pulleys are precision-matched to our cable diameter and revolve on seated ball bearings that never need maintenance and provide a lifetime of friction-free performance.
- The Body-Solid Pro Dual Vertical Press and Lat Station offers a space-saving solution for your people to focus on their chest and upper body with additional emphasis on their triceps and shoulders.
- Biomechanically designed for maximum chest concentration and outstanding muscle development, the versatile machine offers a single station footprint that delivers multiple functionality, including mid-row, shoulder press, lat pulldown and incline press. Multiple press handles provide users of all sizes with different grip angles to create variable exercises to concentrate on distinct areas of the chest and triceps.
- The Vertical Press and Lat Station offers a no-cable-change design that allows you to go immediately and directly to a Long Pull/Seated Row exercise movement to further increase size, strength and endurance of your back muscles. With multiple adjustments to accommodate any size user, it can be used as a freestanding unit or as a modular component to the Pro Dual 3-Stack and 4-Stack multi-station systems.
- The Pro Dual Vertical Press and Lat Station has a sleek, structural tube frame with a durable, powder-coated finish that exhibits a modern, design-forward aesthetic. Full shrouds and covers ensure an extra measure of safety while enhancing its modern aesthetics.
- This club quality station also features impact-resistant fiberglass reinforced nylon pulleys, including precision ground and sealed bearings to ensure prolonged cable life and smooth movement. 11-gauge 2.375″ x 4.625″ oval tubing on the main frame, combined with 3-gauge steel connecting plates and ½” diameter connecting bolts adds to the machine’s strength and durability.
- The spun steel aircraft cables of the Vertical Press and Lat Station are 5.5mm in diameter and are rated to over 2500 lb., providing smooth movement and a safe workout.
- Durable, electrostatically applied metallic powder coat finish with clear coat is applied to the Vertical Press and Lat Station in a two-step process, resulting in a high-quality, low maintenance finish protected from scratching, chipping and fading.
A single station solution for multiple upper-body exercises
The Body-Solid Pro Dual Vertical Press and Lat Station performs lat pulldown and mid row exercises in addition to chest/incline/shoulder press exercises with back pad adjustability.
- Adjustable press arm for full range of motion
- Ergo grip press handles for correct positioning.
- Heavy gauge 2″x4″ mainframe construction and aircraft quality cables and pulleys.
- Biomechanically designed for maximum range of motion and outstanding muscle development.
- Works as a modular component on the Pro Dual 3-Stack and 4-Stack Gyms
- Dimensions: 78″W x 40″L x 83″H (198cm x 102cm x 211cm)
|Assembled Weight:||542lb / 245.85kg|
|83.00in / 2,108.20mm||41.00in / 1,041.40mm||83.00in/2,108.20mm|
Body-Solid the Full Commercial Warranty as follows:
LIFETIME: Frame & Welds
3 YEARS: Pulleys, Bushings, Bearings, Hardware, Plates, Guide Rods
1 YEAR: Cables, Upholstery, Grips (Normal Wear)
- Body-Solid warrants that the Product you have purchased for commercial use from Body-Solid or from an authorized Body-Solid reseller is free from defects in materials or workmanship under normal use during the warranty period.
- Your sales receipt, showing the date of purchase of the Product, is your proof of the date of purchase.
- This warranty extends only to you, the original purchaser. It is not transferable to anyone who subsequently purchases the Product from you.
- It excludes expendable parts such as paint and finish.
- This Warranty becomes VALID ONLY if the Product is assembled / installed according to the instructions / directions included with the Product.
- This Limited Express Warranty applies only in the United States to products manufactured or distributed by Body-Solid, Inc. (“Body-Solid”) under the BODY-SOLID brand name (hereinafter referred to as “Product”).
What Is Covered? During the warranty period, Body-Solid will, at its sole discretion, at no additional charge, provide the exclusive remedy of repair or replacement of the Product if it becomes materially defective, malfunctions, or otherwise fails to conform with this limited warranty under normal commercial, personal, family, or household use. In repairing the Product, Body-Solid may replace defective parts with new or, at Body- Solid’s sole discretion, serviceable used parts that are equivalent to new parts in performance. All exchanged parts and Products replaced under this limited warranty will become the property of Body-Solid. Body-Solid reserves the right to change manufacturers of any part to cover any existing warranty.
How Long Coverage Lasts? Body-Solid warrants that the Product you have purchased for commercial or non-commercial, personal, family, or household use from Body-Solid or from an authorized BODY-SOLID dealer will be free from any material defects in materials or workmanship under normal use during the warranty period from the date of purchase. Your sales receipt, showing the date of purchase of the Product, shall constitute proof of the date of purchase.
Important Additional Terms and Restrictions. This warranty extends only to the original purchaser. It is not transferable to anyone who subsequently purchases the Product. It excludes expendable parts such as paint and finish. It does not cover labor costs. While necessary maintenance or repairs of the Product can be performed by any company, or by the owner we recommend that you use only Body-Solid or an authorized BODY-SOLID dealer for best results. Improper or incorrectly performed maintenance or repair voids this warranty. Body-Solid neither assumes nor authorizes any third party to assume for it any other warranty.
This warranty is void under the following conditions: if the Product is not assembled/installed according to the instructions/directions included with the Product; if proof-of-purchase documentation or Product serial number is altered or forged; if the Product was not purchased from Body-Solid or from an authorized BODYSOLID dealer. This warranty does not extend to any Product that has been damaged or rendered defective: (a) as a result of accident, misuse, or abuse; (b) by the use of parts not manufactured or sold by Body-Solid; (c) by modification of the Product; (d) as a result of improper or incorrectly performed service or repair by anyone other than Body-Solid or an authorized BODY-SOLID dealer or an authorized BODY-SOLID warranty service provider; (e) as a result of failure to provide reasonable and necessary care as outlined in the owner’s manual for the Product. Should any Product submitted for warranty service or replacement be found to be ineligible, an estimate of repair cost will be furnished and the repair will be made if requested by you upon Body-Solid’s receipt of payment or acceptable arrangement of payment.
How to Redeem this Warranty. To redeem this warranty, you must contact Body-Solid at 1-800- 556-3113 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Body-Solid may elect to send a new part to remedy the defect. However in some cases, Body-Solid may need to directly repair or entirely replace the equipment in which case you will be given a Return Authorization Number by Body-Solid customer service. You then must return the Product, together with the Return Authorization Number and the sales receipt, in its original container (or equivalent) to the following address: Body-Solid, Inc., Attn: BODY-SOLID Warranty Dept., 1900 S. Des Plaines Ave., Forest Park, IL 60130. You must pre-pay any shipping charges, export taxes, customs duties and taxes, insurance, and any other charges associated with transportation of the Product. Body-Solid will not accept any Product returned on a freight collect basis or outside of Body-Solid’s normal business hours. You are responsible for insuring any Product shipped or returned. You assume the risk of loss during shipment or return.