Form follows function when workouts complement daily activities.
- Functional training can prove effective for individuals who need to improve balance, stability and neuromuscular coordination. The Body-Solid Pro Dual Adjustable Cable Column offers you the freedom of movement to effectively, efficiently conduct numerous weight bearing activities targeting core muscles of the abdomen and lower back.
- The Body-Solid Pro Dual Adjustable Cable Column is an achievement in design and engineering that stacks a virtually unlimited range of exercises into a compact 3′ by 4′ footprint. With a simple pop-pin adjustment, the vertically adjustable pulleys can be set for over 100 exercises at a level that is comfortable for any size user. It can be used as a freestanding unit or as a modular component to the Pro Dual 3-Stack and 4-Stack multi-station systems.
- The Pro Dual Adjustable Cable Column features a sleek, structural tube frame with a durable, powder-coated finish that exhibits a modern, design-forward aesthetic. Full shrouds and covers ensure an extra measure of safety while enhancing its modern aesthetics.
- The Pro Dual Adjustable Cable Column features impact-resistant fiberglass reinforced nylon pulleys, including precision ground and sealed bearings to ensure prolonged cable life and smooth movement. 11-gauge 2.375″ x 4.625″ oval tubing on the main frame, combined with 3-gauge steel connecting plates and ½” diameter connecting bolts adds to the machine’s strength and durability.
- The spun steel aircraft cables of the Pro Dual Adjustable Cable Column are 5.5mm in diameter and are rated to over 2500 lb., providing smooth movement and a safe workout.
- Durable, electrostatically applied metallic powder coat finish with clear coat is applied to the Pro Dual Adjustable Cable Column in a two-step process, resulting in a high-quality, low maintenance finish protected from scratching, chipping and fading.
- 18 incremental adjustments for multiple positioning
- User-friendly one handed adjustments on vertical pulley system for quick workouts
- Pivoting quad pulley design allows full range of motion
- Dual handle design for isolateral movements
- Dimensions 36” W x 46”L x 83”H
The advantages of using the Body Solid Pro Dual Adjustable Cable Column:
- Functional training has its origins in rehabilitation. Physical therapists developed exercises that mimicked what patients did at home or work in order to return to their lives or jobs after an injury or surgery.
- For strength exercises to effectively transfer to your everyday movements, several components of the training movement need to be similar to the actual performance movement. This includes coordination, types of muscular contractions (concentric, eccentric, isometric), speed of movement and range of motion. Properly applied, functional strength training may provide exercise variety and additional training benefits that more directly transfer improvements to real-life activities.
- Standard resistance training machines are of limited use for functional training because their fixed patterns rarely mimic natural movements, and they focus the effort on a single muscle group, rather than engaging the stabilizers and peripheral muscles. The Body-Solid Pro Dual Adjustable Cable Column is extremely useful for functional training because it allows you to recruit all major muscle groups while moving in multiple planes.
- The Pro Dual Adjustable Cable Column provide a smooth, continuous action which reduces the need for momentum to start repetitions and a constant tension on the muscle which makes peak-contraction possible at the top of each rep. This station is designed to help your people wishing to:
- Improve flexibility
- Increase core stability
- Improve balance and strength
- Develop and maintain sport-specific strength
|Assembled Weight:||607lb / 275.34kg|
|46.00in / 1,168.40mm||36.00in / 914.40mm||83.00in/2,108.20mm|
Body-Solid the Full Commercial Warranty as follows:
LIFETIME: Frame & Welds
3 YEARS: Pulleys, Bushings, Bearings, Hardware, Plates, Guide Rods
1 YEAR: Cables, Upholstery, Grips (Normal Wear)
- Body-Solid warrants that the Product you have purchased for commercial use from Body-Solid or from an authorized Body-Solid reseller is free from defects in materials or workmanship under normal use during the warranty period.
- Your sales receipt, showing the date of purchase of the Product, is your proof of the date of purchase.
- This warranty extends only to you, the original purchaser. It is not transferable to anyone who subsequently purchases the Product from you.
- It excludes expendable parts such as paint and finish.
- This Warranty becomes VALID ONLY if the Product is assembled / installed according to the instructions / directions included with the Product.
- This Limited Express Warranty applies only in the United States to products manufactured or distributed by Body-Solid, Inc. (“Body-Solid”) under the BODY-SOLID brand name (hereinafter referred to as “Product”).
What Is Covered? During the warranty period, Body-Solid will, at its sole discretion, at no additional charge, provide the exclusive remedy of repair or replacement of the Product if it becomes materially defective, malfunctions, or otherwise fails to conform with this limited warranty under normal commercial, personal, family, or household use. In repairing the Product, Body-Solid may replace defective parts with new or, at Body- Solid’s sole discretion, serviceable used parts that are equivalent to new parts in performance. All exchanged parts and Products replaced under this limited warranty will become the property of Body-Solid. Body-Solid reserves the right to change manufacturers of any part to cover any existing warranty.
How Long Coverage Lasts? Body-Solid warrants that the Product you have purchased for commercial or non-commercial, personal, family, or household use from Body-Solid or from an authorized BODY-SOLID dealer will be free from any material defects in materials or workmanship under normal use during the warranty period from the date of purchase. Your sales receipt, showing the date of purchase of the Product, shall constitute proof of the date of purchase.
Important Additional Terms and Restrictions. This warranty extends only to the original purchaser. It is not transferable to anyone who subsequently purchases the Product. It excludes expendable parts such as paint and finish. It does not cover labor costs. While necessary maintenance or repairs of the Product can be performed by any company, or by the owner we recommend that you use only Body-Solid or an authorized BODY-SOLID dealer for best results. Improper or incorrectly performed maintenance or repair voids this warranty. Body-Solid neither assumes nor authorizes any third party to assume for it any other warranty.
This warranty is void under the following conditions: if the Product is not assembled/installed according to the instructions/directions included with the Product; if proof-of-purchase documentation or Product serial number is altered or forged; if the Product was not purchased from Body-Solid or from an authorized BODYSOLID dealer. This warranty does not extend to any Product that has been damaged or rendered defective: (a) as a result of accident, misuse, or abuse; (b) by the use of parts not manufactured or sold by Body-Solid; (c) by modification of the Product; (d) as a result of improper or incorrectly performed service or repair by anyone other than Body-Solid or an authorized BODY-SOLID dealer or an authorized BODY-SOLID warranty service provider; (e) as a result of failure to provide reasonable and necessary care as outlined in the owner’s manual for the Product. Should any Product submitted for warranty service or replacement be found to be ineligible, an estimate of repair cost will be furnished and the repair will be made if requested by you upon Body-Solid’s receipt of payment or acceptable arrangement of payment.
How to Redeem this Warranty. To redeem this warranty, you must contact Body-Solid at 1-800- 556-3113 or email@example.com. Body-Solid may elect to send a new part to remedy the defect. However in some cases, Body-Solid may need to directly repair or entirely replace the equipment in which case you will be given a Return Authorization Number by Body-Solid customer service. You then must return the Product, together with the Return Authorization Number and the sales receipt, in its original container (or equivalent) to the following address: Body-Solid, Inc., Attn: BODY-SOLID Warranty Dept., 1900 S. Des Plaines Ave., Forest Park, IL 60130. You must pre-pay any shipping charges, export taxes, customs duties and taxes, insurance, and any other charges associated with transportation of the Product. Body-Solid will not accept any Product returned on a freight collect basis or outside of Body-Solid’s normal business hours. You are responsible for insuring any Product shipped or returned. You assume the risk of loss during shipment or return.